All Aspects Of Law
Brian has been a practicing attorney since 2006. In 2011, he gained national recognition for his knowledge of short sales and foreclosures during a National Public Radio report. He is a contributor to the Idaho Business Review and contact for the Idaho Statesman and 580 KIDO.
In addition to his law practice, Brian often participates as an instructor in seminars for attorneys and workshops for real-estate professionals. Prior to earning his law degree, he worked for six years in IT as a Sr. Developer and Programmer for Nationwide Financial, a publicly traded company and affiliate of Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company.
Outside of his professional work, Brian enjoys spending time with his family, being outdoors, exercising, and coaching.
- Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, Capital University Law School
- B.S. CIS, Summa Cum Laude, DeVry University
- A.A.S., Summa Cum Laude, RICKS College
- Idaho Bar, 2006
Honors & Distinctions
- Order of the Coif (Graduated in Top 10% of Law Class)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Business
- Oppenheimer Award (Professor-Selected Outstanding Graduate)